We are thrilled to announce all the details of our next event; our 1st Annual Family Fun Day event! Check out all the details below and buy your tickets at the bottom of the post!
Who: all Twin Cities families!
What: A morning of fun for all families. Tickets are all inclusive and include all activities, lunch and dessert, a goody bag for each child ticket and access to all giveaways as part of our raffle.
Why: Twin Cities Moms Blog loves providing families an opportunity to connect with each other and have some fun!
When: Saturday, August 6 from 10am-1pm
Where: Minnehaha Academy, Lower Campus. 4200 W River Pkwy, Minneapolis, MN 55406
- Adults and children: $12 per ticket.
- 12 months and under: Free (please note, this ticket does not include lunch and a goody bag. We will have a snack table for children under 1 during lunch time sponsored by Happy Family).
All tickets include the following:
- Access to the event and all activities
- One lunch option, drinks and dessert
- A goody bag loaded with goodies (1 per child ticket purchased)
- 2 raffle ticket to use on a giveaway(s) of your choice
*Please Note: This event is geared towards children 2-8 years old, however we will have a few activities that little ones may enjoy. If bringing a stroller, please make sure that it is able to be used easily on grass.
*Full lunch details can be found with each ticket type at the bottom of the post.
*This event will happen rain or shine. The event is set to take place outdoors at Minnehaha Academy. If there is rain the day of the event, the event will be moved indoors at Minnehaha Academy.
Title and Premier Sponsors
Thank you to our Title Sponsors for helping to make Family Fun Day a reality!
The Urgency Room– When you need immediate medical care, the board-certified emergency physicians and medical staff of the UR are conveniently located near you. Visit them at one of their Twin Cities locations: Eagan, Vadnais Heights, or Woodbury.
Minnehaha Academy– Minnehaha Academy is a PreK through 12 private school in Minneapoils, with a mission to provide high quality education integrating Christian faith and learning. Through innovative curriculum and engaging co-curricular activities, your child will grow as his or her potential is cultivated in a caring, nurturing environment guided by Christian role models.
Below is a list of all our activity sponsors for this event. We can’t wait to share in all the fun with you all!
- Minnehaha Academy- face painting, photo op, game table with prizes
- Urgency Room- Prize wheel
- Fun Jumps Inflatables- 2 inflatables
- Color Me Mine- pottery painting
- Happy Family Superfoods- TBD
- The Little Gym- a craft
- Moore than Dance- dance activity and Angelina Ballerina craft
- Park Nicollet and Health Partners- Photo booth and book activity
- Wendy’s Wiggle, Jiggle and Jam- music performance
- Way Cool Cooking School- Noodle necklaces
- Usborne Books- story times and hands on activity books
- MN Children’s Museum- paint your own face station
- Pretty Princess Parties- 2 princesses on site for meet and greets
- Foss Swim School- kinetic sand tables and beach toys
- Transcendance Xperience- obstacle course and photo op
- Children’s Theatre Company- animal hat craft
- Dance-n-Magic- tattoos and photo opp
- Northwestern Mutual- corn hole and prizes
- Drama Kids- plinko game with prizes
- Wee Bop- singing and playing instruments
- Manhattan Toy Company- toy table
- Live & Love MN- Ring toss
- Pregnancy and Postpartum Support- temporary tattoos
- Kinderberry Hill- Sensory activities
- Green Lotus- Plant activity
- Family Speech & Therapy Services- activities and prizes
- Improv Parenting- improv activity for the whole family!
- Fire truck from the local fire department (pending no calls)
Who doesn’t love to win amazing prizes? We have an awesome lineup of giveaways thanks to our fabulous giveaway sponsors whose logos are below. Each ticket comes with two raffle tickets for you to use on a giveaway(s) of your choice.
Want to increase your chance to win?? We are thrilled to partner with Kids in Need Foundation to give you an opportunity to give back. Kids in Need Foundation is a non-profit helping to provide school supplies to those children who need them, setting them up for a successful school year! When parents can barely afford rent and groceries each month, school supplies just can’t be a priority. Help us level the playing field and ensure that all kids have what they need to succeed in the classroom.
For each donation item from the list below that you bring, you will receive ONE raffle ticket (up to 5 items). The more you donate, the better your chances of winning – it’s that simple! We hope you will participate in this important initiative of giving back to children in need for a chance to win one of these prizes.
- box of crayones or markers
- notebooks and folders
- box of pencils or pens
- construction paper, loose leaf paper
- glue bottles or sticks
- lunchbox or book bag
- pencil sharpener, pencil pouch or box
- index cards
Buy your tickets now!
Please note, no tickets will be available at the door. ALL tickets must be purchased beforehand and we are only selling a limited number and expect them to go fast. Due to the nature and planning of this event, we cannot accommodate cancellations or refunds. By purchasing a ticket you are permitting Twin Cities Moms Blog to take photos of you at the event for promotional use.