Summer is finally here and we are ready to get outside, explore the best parks and meet new friends during our Summer Park Hop Series sponsored by Driscoll’s!
Join us at one or all of the park hop locations below, and be sure to save the date for the culmination of our park hop series, our 2nd Annual Family Fun Day event on August 5 at Minnehaha Academy. You’ll want to join our Facebook event to stay up to date on each park hop. We will be sharing details such as where to meet and how to find other TCMB moms once you arrive!
- Thursday, June 22, 10am- Central Park, Maple Grove
- Monday, June 26, 4pm- Madison’s Place, Woodbury
- Thursday, July 13, 4pm- Rosland Park, Edina
- Wednesday, July 19, 10am- Cliff Fen Park, Burnsville
- Thursday, July 27, 10am- Minnehaha Park, Minneapolis
- Saturday, August 5, 10am- Twin Cities Moms Blog Family Fun Day event at Minnehaha Academy (Please note that this will be a ticketed event with more details coming soon!)
We are thrilled to have Driscoll’s sponsoring our Summer Park Hop Series. Food is a focal point in life that brings people together in a way that nothing else can, and like so many things in life, berries too, are better when shared together. This is how we feel about motherhood; it’s better when the journey is shared together, and it’s one of the main reasons we work tirelessly at creating events and resources to help moms truly be able to connect with one another offline. These park hop events are a way to do that!
We can’t wait to meet you all this summer and have some fun!