This event is officially sold out. We hope to see you at one of our future events!
We are thrilled to announce our first ever spring family event – Twin Cities Moms Blog’s Crepes with the Easter Bunny! Please read all the details below so you are prepared to purchase your tickets right at 8:30pm on Thursday, March 16. The demand for our smaller family events is HIGH and the available number of tickets is LOW due to space constraints. Please be ready to purchase right at 8:30pm!
This festive, family-friendly event will take place on Saturday, April 8 at The Wishing Tree Play Cafe in White Bear Lake. Please note all of the details below as you prepare to purchase tickets:
- Everyone attending MUST have a ticket. No tickets will be sold at the door, and MUST be purchased beforehand!
- Tickets will be $15/child over 9 months old and $5/adult.
- Children under 9 months are free, with the understanding that they are attending the event with older siblings. This free ticket DOES NOT include food, activities, or a separate photo with the Easter Bunny. If the child under 9 months has siblings at the event, he/she is welcome to join in on the family photo with the Easter Bunny. If your child under 9 months is the ONLY child you are bringing, and does not have siblings at the event, you MUST purchase a child ticket.
- Again, the “children under 9 months” ticket is free, with the understanding that they are attending the event with older siblings. If your child under 9 months is the ONLY child you are bringing, and does not have siblings at the event, you MUST purchase a child ticket.
- Each paid ticket includes the following:
- A crepe bar and drinks thanks to The Wishing Tree Play Cafe (*please note, this cafe is a completely nut free facility (yay for allergy mommas!), so please do not bring any outside food to this event. Formula and drink cups for little ones are okay.)
- Meet and greet with the Easter Bunny
- Coloring thanks to The Coloring Table
- An Easter Bunny hat craft with Metropolitan Pediatric Dental Associates
- One digital photo with the Easter Bunny per family, taken by Everbranch Photography, to be sent 1-2 weeks following the event via an online photo gallery. Our photo area has been beautifully designed by Construction2Style.
- Visits with princesses and spiderman thanks to Pretty Princess Parties
- Play in The Wishing Tree Play Cafe’s beautiful play area, geared towards ages 9 months to 6 years old! (*please note, they require all children who are playing in their play space to be wearing grippy socks. Please make sure your children are wearing grippy socks to this event!)
- We will have TWO time slots to choose from; 2:00-3:30pm and 4:00-5:30pm. Please make sure that you select the tickets for the time slot that you would like to attend.
- Once the event has sold out, we will open up our wait list. We suggest adding your name to it, as we are often able to use it!
- We ask that attendees refrain from using strollers at this event. The space will be tight and we want to keep traffic flow moving freely as much as possible. Please consider wearing your little ones if possible.
- The link to purchase tickets is below, but will not be active until 8:30pm on Thursday, March 16. We will re-share this post with the active link via our site, our main FB page and our Crepes with the Easter Bunny event page.
Thank you to our host and title sponsors for this event!
The Wishing Tree Play Café is an open plan, indoor playground and café designed for babies to pre-k kids and their caregivers. The Wishing Tree Play Café also hosts events, classes, workshops and private parties. They created the Wishing Tree Play Cafe to be an indoor play space and cafe where parents and caregivers can gather over coffee, tea or a bite to eat while their children (age 0-6) can explore and interact in a safe and welcoming environment. Enrichment classes for little ones, parent workshops and custom birthday parties too.
Metropolitan Pediatric Dental Associates is a specialty dental office for infants, toddlers, big kids, pre teens, and teens with locations throughout the Twin Cities including St. Paul, Fridley, North Oaks, and Eagan. Our professional, gentle, and caring pediatric dentists have been providing quality dental care for children and adolescents since 1965.
Thank you to our activity sponsors!
Thank you to our goody sponsors!
And thank you to our photography and photo area styling sponsors!
***No tickets will be sold at the door, and you must be registered to attend. When the tickets are sold out, we will be unable to release more (no exceptions).***