We are thrilled to announce that tickets are officially on sale to our next event; our Noon Years Eve Family Event! Check out all the details below!
Who :: all Twin Cities families
What :: Join us for our Noon Years Eve event on December 31 at Pinstripes Edina for a family celebration that won’t leave you with exhausted kids the next day! Families will enjoy all the fun of Pinstripes (bowling, bocce, etc.) along with activities provided by our sponsors! Food, desserts, giveaways, goody bags, and a giant 2 story balloon drop will round out our morning of fun!
Why :: Do your kids love to celebrate the new year but can never make it until midnight? Or maybe you aren’t brave enough to keep them up (we may fall in that category!)? We wanted to give families a place to celebrate together at a reasonable hour, and with TONS of fun!
When :: Saturday, December 31 from 10am-noonish
Where :: Pinstripes in Edina
Ticket Price :: General Admission (adults and children): $15/person, Infant ticket 18 months and under: free
All tickets include the following:
- Access to the event and all of our activities via our fabulous sponsors
- One 20-30 minute bowling session per family (there will be a sign up at check-in)
- Access to bocce (this will be first come, first serve via a sign up at check-in. We ask that only children 5+ years old do bocce for everyone’s safety.
- Food and drink from Pinstripes. They will be serving up their delicious flatbreads!
- Dessert thanks to North Mallow. They will have their smores’ bar at this event!
- A super fun 2 story balloon drop at noon, complete with milk and cookies thanks to Pinstripes!
- 2 raffle tickets to use on a giveaway of your choice
- one goody bag per child loaded with goodies for the whole family!
*Please Note: Space will be tight at this event, so we ask all families to consider not bringing strollers.
Thank you to the following businesses for making our Noon Years Eve event possible!
Pinstripes Edina is our host sponsor for this event. We love that Pinstripes offers sophisticated fun for adults, but also fun for the whole family. Their kids club offers $3 bowling for kids, with a $3 shoe rental every weekday from 10am-noon!
The Urgency Room is our title sponsor for this event. The Urgency Room has 3 locations across the Twin Cities that are open daily from 8am to 10pm. We personally love that you can hop on their site to see the wait times at each location before heading in. Combine that with the rave review from other moms and cheaper costs than the emergency room, and we have a winner!
Activity and Food Sponsors
While families are waiting for their bowling and bocce times or for the noon balloon drop, there will be plenty of activities and delicious eats to keep you busy thanks to our sponsors!
- North Mallow smores’ bar
- flatbreads via Pinstripes Edina
- Twin Birch Studios New Years themed family portrait station
- interactive teddy bear clinic via The Urgency Room
- Bubble Painting via Foss Swim School
- Temporary Tattoo station
- face painting via Minnehaha Academy
- Kid’s Karaoke station
- activity via Lil’ Kickers
- crafts via Creative Kidstuff
- princesses and superheroes from Pretty Princess Parties
- activities via Happy Family Organics
- necklace making station and activities via Adorably Elegant Spa Parties
Who doesn’t love to win amazing prizes? We have an amazing lineup of giveaways thanks to our fabulous giveaway sponsors whose logos are below. Each Bloom ticket comes with two raffle tickets for you to use on a giveaway of your choice.
Giveaways will close at 11:15 and all winners will be drawn immediately after. You MUST be present to win.
We are thankful to have two fabulous photographers capturing all the fun at this event! Twin Birch Studios will be capturing fun family moments at the family portrait station, and Krista Reynolds Photography will be capturing all the fun throughout the event. We truly adore these Twin Cities photographers and think you will, too!
Please note, no tickets will be available at the door. ALL tickets must be purchased beforehand and we are only selling a limited number and expect them to go fast. Due to the nature and planning of this event, we cannot accommodate cancellations or refunds, however we do allow tickets to be transferred. By purchasing a ticket you are permitting Twin Cities Moms Blog to take photos of you at the event for promotional use.