We are excited to announce our first ever Halloween family event – Twin Cities Moms Blog’s Halloween Spooktacular! Please read all the details below before purchasing your tickets. The demand for our smaller family events is HIGH and the available number of tickets is LOW due to space constraints. Please purchase right away to ensure your spot!
This festive, family-friendly event will take place on Saturday, October 28 at The Wishing Tree Play Cafe in White Bear Lake. Please note all of the details below before purchasing your tickets:
- Everyone attending MUST have a ticket. No tickets will be sold at the door and tickets MUST be purchased beforehand!
- Tickets are $12/child over 9 months old and $5/adult.
- Children under 9 months are free, with the understanding that they are attending the event with older siblings. This free ticket DOES NOT include food, activities, or goody bag items.
- Come dressed in your best family costumes! We will have a “Best Halloween Costume” contest for each time slot with a FABULOUS prize pack loaded with amazing giveaways!
- Each paid ticket includes the following:
- Light food and drinks thanks to The Wishing Tree Play Cafe (please note, this cafe is a completely nut-free facility (yay for allergy mommas!), so please do not bring any outside food to this event. Formula and drink cups for little ones are okay.)
- Family photo booth area
- Two different Halloween-themed crafts with Metropolitan Pediatric Dental Associates
- Different Halloween-themed activities with fun prizes
- Visits with princesses and superheroes thanks to Pretty Princess Parties
- Play in The Wishing Tree Play Cafe’s beautiful play area, geared towards ages 6 months to 6 years old! (please note, they require all children who are playing in their play space to be wearing grippy socks. Please make sure your children are wearing grippy socks to this event!)
- Goody bag items for your kiddos to take home!
- We will have TWO time slots to choose from: 2:00-3:30pm and 4:00-5:30pm. Please make sure that you select the tickets for the time slot that you would like to attend.
- Once the event has sold out, we will open up our wait list. We suggest adding your name to it, as we are often able to use it!
- We ask that attendees refrain from using strollers at this event. The space will be tight and we want to keep traffic flow moving freely as much as possible. Please consider wearing your little ones if possible.
Thank you to our host and title sponsors for this event!
The Wishing Tree Play Café is an open plan, indoor playground and café designed for babies to pre-k kids and their caregivers. The Wishing Tree Play Café also hosts events, classes, workshops and private parties. They created the Wishing Tree Play Cafe to be an indoor play space and cafe where parents and caregivers can gather over coffee, tea or a bite to eat while their children (age 0-6) can explore and interact in a safe and welcoming environment. Enrichment classes for little ones, parent workshops and custom birthday parties too.
Metropolitan Pediatric Dental Associates is a specialty dental office for infants, toddlers, big kids, pre teens, and teens with locations throughout the Twin Cities including St. Paul, Fridley, North Oaks, and Eagan. Our professional, gentle, and caring pediatric dentists have been providing quality dental care for children and adolescents since 1965.
Thank you to our activity sponsors!
Thank you to our goody bag and giveaway sponsors!
Purchase your tickets now!
***No tickets will be sold at the door, and you must be registered to attend. When the tickets are sold out, we will be unable to release more (no exceptions).***